Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary

we did it we did it we did it
Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary
I went to the Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary last night, and sure enough, there was Miss Kitty. She lives in a big cage with three other owls as you come in. She seemed asleep when I first started watching her, and she was completely ignoring the big dead white rat draped over a branch in front of her. But while I watched, she opened her eyes, spun her head around, and stared at me. I said, "Hey, Ms. Kitty! Enjoy the rat!  It's a gift from the kids at Gulf Beaches Public Library!" And I swear she winked at me.







YES!!!  We Did it!
 
Little Gizmo came to visit today, and even though she didn't fly loose, she was pretty darn cute. And when I checked reading-rewards at the end of the day, we were OVER 40,000 minutes!  Yes!!!
Ms. Kitty is now officially adopted by the
Gulf Beaches Public Library

No comments:

Post a Comment