School’s out for SUMMER!!!
Sooo, let's see what we have planned...
Thursday, June 7
Last year I was amaaaazed that people stopped by here on their way HOME from the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
I thought this was cause for celebration, so this year if you stop by on Thursday, June 7, there will be:
- balloon decorating craft
- www.reading-rewards.com sign-up
Pretty darn cute, huh?
Friday, June 8
Morning: Pre-K If you come at 10:30, be warned! The place will be crawling with adorable pre-k kids. I never feed these pre-k kids -- they're too rowdy as it is.
- I'm sure there will still be some cupcakes around
- plenty of balloons
- Rico and Karat, our Book Buddies will be here.
No wonder they look so smart! They get read to for 20 minutes a day!
Tuesday, June 12
- 10:30 - 12:30. Rico and Karat will be here for their regular summer hours. Do you go to Madeira Rec Center? Rico and Karat will be coming especially for you every Thursday morning. Tell Ms. Carrie you want to come!
- 2:00. Tony the Balloon Guy will reveal the History of Knowledge as told with balloons. At the end of his demonstration, you will have learned the history of human wisdom PLUS you might get a balloon animal! Wow! What a package! Only at Gulf Beaches!
- 4:30. 1st Book Club meeting. We still have a few openings in this new book club. If you are ready to read at least a book a week and feel like meeting with a few other girls to talk about what kinds of books you like and what you feel about the things you read, we'd love to meet you!
And that's just THIS week! Check out our full summer reading calendar above for more info.