Monday, August 12, 2013

End of School Party/ Garage Sale at GB Library tomorrow, Tuesday the Twelfth @ 2.00

End of School Party/ Garage Sale at Gulf Beaches Library


Come and see who's going to win those FANTAStic prizes, the Kindles. 

But I've been going over all the great book reviews submitted, 125 from the Kids and 66 from the Teens (YES, KIDS!)  37 kids and 7 teens participated. And I thought awww,  36 kids and 6 teens are going away empty handed, and me with a backroom chockful of leftover dragon charms, monster pop-ups, sticky lizards, you name it.  Well, wouldn't it be FUN if I gave each participant a voucher to "BUY" the prizes they want at Gulf Beaches first ever Garage Sale. 

Why yes. I think that would be FUN. 

P.S. I also have some books I'm giving away for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment