Monday, June 23, 2014

Drawing for 3 month Family Membership to Glazer Children's Museum on Tuesday, June 1

On June 1, our summer reading program will be half way over. Already, 25 beanie babies have gone home!  To celebrate, we're giving away a 3 month Family Membership to Glazer's Children Museum to one of you lucky readers!


I went to Glazer's with my grandchildren last month, and there was so much very cool stuff to do, I begged the kind and generous people at Glazer's to share a little of their kindness and generosity with our summer reading program. The Membership Card came in the mail today!  I sure hope that your book reviews are in the jar! I'm doing a midsummer drawing so the lucky winner will have enough time to go and visit before (choke, gasp!) school starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment