Friday, April 1, 2016

New VPK+ Summer, Thursdays @ 10:30, June 9 - July 28

Program
for Ages 4 - 7 this summer
Thursdays @ 10:30, June 9 - July 28

What happened is Savannah and her mom, Chelsea, walked in and said, "Hey, remember those programs Savannah used to come to when she was a tiny little Baby Face Nelson? Now that she's off from VPK for the summer, will you have any programs here for her?"

And I gasped. Because I didn't.  I was ready for the babies, the toddlers & the teens, ready to cook and do art with the older kids, but for the early readers? 

Nothing!

Then I remembered my free and clear morning.  Thursday.  

So let's do it!
Stories. Check.
Songs. Check.
Dancing around. Check.
Art class. Check.

This. is. a. first. VPK+ Storytime.  See you this summer.  
No registration necessary, but if you tip your hat in my direction, I'll have some idea about numbers.

Our first storytime:  June 9 @ 10:30
BUGS
Cover image for Diary of a worm


No comments:

Post a Comment