Friday, June 24, 2016

My Body Storytime, Thursday, June 30 @ 10:30


Cover image for Uncover the human body


Books


Whose Nose is This? by Randolph. Fun Q & A.
I Ain't Gonna Paint No More by Karen Beaumont. Bright pictures, funny rhymic text with predictable rhymes -- this book was a great opening number!

Me and My Cat  by Kitamura.  I just love this goofy book. Intro:  We all have bodies, and we don't think much about them unless they get sick.  But something happened to this boy that I hope never happens to you! His body got mixed up...with a cat!

Mother Mother I Feel Sick, Send for the Doctor Quick Quick Quick, by Charlip. Clap to it.


Pierre by Maurice Sendak.  Because I love it so.

Uncover the Human Body  j 612 Colombo.  Great parts of the body open up. Get on the floor and invite them to look. 


Songs
Head and Shoulders (make it harder)
I'm Being Swallowed by a Boa Constrictor


Play:
Simon Says!

Craft
Paint fireworks with glitter, glue, and folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment